What Does a Spring Air Conditioner Tune Up Include?
Spring Air Conditioner Inspection and Tune Up
We know that many people are skeptical of air conditioner tune-ups and are often asked “what do you even do during an AC tune-up? Is it even necessary?”
Just as your car needs regular maintenance to run at peak performance and prevent untimely breakdowns, your air conditioning system does as well.
What Our Air Conditioner Tune-Ups Include:
During every AC tune-up from Dynamic Air Services, we:
- Perform 11 point Performance Evaluation Computer (PEC) diagnostic– This will measure your systems efficiency and capacity and show how our improvements have improved performance
- Check and adjust air flow and fan control for accurate temperature Split – This assures the fan is operating at the proper CFM, this insures maximum efficiency of your system
- Check and replace standard air filters – A clogged filter can reduce airflow and even cause a system to cease operation. This also prevents dirt and other residue in the filter from cycling back into your home. Note: Filter provided by Homeowner
- Check thermostat calibration – An improperly calibrated thermostat will cause your air conditioner to over or under cool your home. Calibration saves you money and increases your comfort.
- Lubricate moving parts (when necessary) – Poor lubrication causes motor and shaft drag, requiring more electricity to overcome resistance. This can also help extend motor life.
- Check refrigerant charge – A under or over charged can reduce the life of your compressor, this is the most expensive component to replace. Under or over charged systems also have the greatest impact raising your energy bill during the summer months
- Check for debris blocking your outdoor unit – Debris, pollen and bushes blocking your outdoor units condenser impact your utility bill and reduce the life of the equipment during the summer months
- Tighten all electrical connections – This is necessary to prevent wire overheating that may cause fire or part failure.
I found brian through a friend of mine and had him come out to inspect a new commercial…
Schedule Air Conditioner Maintenance in Orange County Today!
Keep your air conditioning running like new for years to come with air conditioner maintenance service from Dynamic Air Solutions. Since 1998 we have provided our residential and commercial customers with quality, affordable HVAC sales, maintenance, repair, parts and more. We have always made customer satisfaction our top priority. Our unique high quality service has awarded us an A+ RATING on AngiesList.com and 5 STARS on YELP.com.
Call us at 949-273-0221949-273-0221 or fill out the contact form on the right to schedule air conditioner maintenance services in Orange County, CA today!
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »