Trane HVAC Repair in Orange County, CA
The Trane company came to fruition in 1910 after Norwegian immigrant James Trane, and his son Reuben, worked together to bring the Trane Vapor Heating System to the Wisconsin area. Reuben went on to invent the Convector radiator in 1923, and since that time Trane has been inventing and creating heating and cooling systems that are different to their competition. Today customers trust Trane for their technologically advanced, yet durable HVAC products.
When it comes to repairing your Trane system, you can trust Dynamic Air Services. Our HVAC repair team is fully trained and certified when it comes to working on your Trane HVAC system. We understand that each HVAC system has its own specialized parts and comes with a unique set of skills and knowledge. Our HVAC team is certified and trained to help with your Trane HVAC repair needs.
It’s nice to actually get good, honest work done by good, honest people! I will continue to use Dynamic…
If you are in need of Trane HVAC repair, whether it be for your home or business, contact our team of experts today at Dynamic Air Services.
Trane AC Repair
If your Trane cooling system is not cooling your home effectively, or your system won’t start at all, you may need Trane AC repair. Here are some reasons that you may need AC repair;
- Your AC unit is not working, and you can’t get it to start.
- You have been smelling burning, or other smells coming from your unit or ducts
- You can hear your system running, however no cold air is blowing.
- If your unit feels hot you will need to call an AC repair expert as there may be an electrical problem.
- You have spaces in your home that are freezing cold and others that are too hot.
- You can hear noises such as clunking, banging, or thumping coming from your unit.
Trane Furnace Repair
When the cold days of winter turn up, it is important that your furnace is working correctly. A furnace that stops working on the coldest of day can cause damage to your building, such as broken pipes, and will also leave everybody feeling uncomfortable. These following indicators may mean that you need Trane HVAC repair;
- Your home has become increasingly dust and the air feels dry.
- You have noticed your energy bills rising over the past few months.
- There are noises such as clunking, banging, or thumping, coming from your unit.
- Your furnace is not working and no matter what you try you can’t get it to start.
- Uneven heating is happening through the home, causing hot spots in some spaces and cold spots in others.
Trane Heat Pump Repair
If you have a heat pump in your home that is not working effectively, you will find out quickly. There may be several reasons why your heat pump is not working correctly, the following signs are a good reason to call for Trane heat pump repair;
- Your heat pump is tripping the breakers in your house.
- You cannot get your heat pump to work.
- Your heat pump is not cycling correctly.
- You can hear unusual noises from your heat pump.
- Your heat pump’s blower has stopped working.
- Your heat pump is not cooling or heating your building correctly.
Dymanic Air Services–For Your Trane HVAC Repair Needs
If you have a Trane HVAC system in need of repair, Dynamic Air Services qualified technicians can help. We have been working with business and home owners in the Orange County, CA, area for over 15 years. We offer exceptional service and back this up with a two year warranty.
Contact us today at Dynamic Air Services for your Trane HVAC repair needs.
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air Services.Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »