Heating Repair in Lake Forest & Throughout Southern California
Providing Heat Pump, Boiler & Furnace Repair in Orange County & Riverside County
While homeowners in Southern California enjoy moderate temperatures during the winter, there are a few months when you absolutely need a good heating system to keep you comfortable. Call the Orange County heating experts at Dynamic Air Services for affordable heating repair, installation, and replacement services. Licensed since 1998 and with countless customers, we’ve become one of the best providers of quality heating services throughout all of Southern California including Lake Forest, Irvine, Anaheim, Santa Ana, and more!
We specialize in helping our customers reduce their energy consumption by replacing old systems with new, more efficient models. Our staff will lay out a plan for your home that addresses its unique needs and your budget. We provide a huge range of heating services, so whether your heater is making a strange noise or you need to replace your entire system, call the friendly Orange County heating experts at Dynamic Air Services.
To schedule heating repair in Orange County or Riverside County, CA, contact us online or call us at 949-273-0221.
Our Heating Equipment Repair in Orange County, CA
As your heating system ages, general wear and tear can cause it to stop working efficiently. And in more extreme cases, older heating systems can suddenly stop working entirely. If you’re in need of heating system repair service in Lake Forest, CA, trust our team to get the job done right. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of quality and service whenever we’re called to the rescue.
At Dynamic Air Services, we can tackle your heating system repair no matter how large or small the issue may be. When you work with us, we’ll take the time to patiently answer any questions you have and explain our methodology for addressing your heating system issue. And because we understand how much you rely on your heating system, we’ll be certain to take a thorough approach when handling your repair job.
Don’t wait to call Dynamic Air Services if your heating system is on its way out. Contact us today to schedule heating repair in Orange County!
Furnace Tune-Up & Safety Inspection
The best way to avoid having to schedule heating repair is by scheduling annual maintenance. An annual inspection is needed to ensure your furnace is safely heating your home. An improperly installed or maintained furnace can lead to cracks in your furnace heat exchanger that have to potential to leak carbon monoxide into your home.
Our Heating Maintenance Process
We go through the following steps when we’re performing furnace maintenance. By completing this process, we can ensure that your furnace is at the lowest risk of breaking down and needing repairs.
Check, adjust, and clean blower components
- Removing excess dirt buildup will ensure proper airflow and system balance. This increases capacity and unit reliability.
Check and adjust air flow and fan control for accurate temperature rise
- This assures the fan comes on and off at the predetermined temperature, making heating a room more accurate and efficient.
Check and replace standard air filters
- A clogged filter can reduce airflow and even cause a system to cease operation. This also prevents other residues in the filter from cycling back into your home. Note: Filter provided by Homeowner
Check thermostat calibration
- An improperly calibrated thermostat will cause your furnace to over or under heat your home.
- Calibration saves you money and increases your comfort.
Lubricate moving parts (when necessary)
- Poor lubrication causes motor and shaft drag, requiring more electricity to overcome resistance. This can also help extend motor life.
Check heat exchanger
- Chemical inspection of the heat exchanger locates cracks and separations that are impossible to locate otherwise. These cracks and separations can result in dangerous carbon monoxide leakage, putting your family in danger.
Check high limit and other safety controls
- This is the principal control in the furnace to prevent overheating and possible damage to the unit and the structure it is located in. Checking these controls can prevent fires and extend your furnace’s life.
Check for flue obstructions
- This ensures proper exhaust of toxic furnace fumes, ensuring your family’s safety.
Tighten all electrical connections
- This is necessary to prevent wire overheating that may cause a fire or part failure.
Check belts for cracks and wear
- Belts must be checked periodically to ensure reliable operation.
Check manifold gas pressure and combustion air openings (if necessary)
- Proper pressure is required to control fuel input to the furnace burners.
- This controls fuel consumption and stops delayed ignition.
Check burner operation, clean if necessary
- Proper burner operation is essential for an efficient furnace.
Check thermocouple, replace if necessary
- This is necessary for proper ignition of burners and prevents possible explosion upon burner startup.
Clean and adjust pilot, as necessary
- Adjustment ensures smooth ignition, and burners are observed for proper firing.
- This saves fuel and insures proper ignition.
Check gas line for leaks from furnace shut off valves to the burners
- This ensures that potentially poisonous gases are exhausted properly and do not leak into your home.
Schedule Heating Repair in Southern California with Dynamic Air Services
We understand the importance of keeping your home comfortable when temperature drop in Southern California. That’s why we provide Orange County homeowners with exceptional heating repair services that will have your unit back to working in no time. Stop asking yourself, “Where can I find heating repair near me?” The answer is here at Dynamic Air Services!
To learn more about our heating repair services in Lake Forest or the surrounding areas in Southern California, give us a call at 949-273-0221 or contact us online.
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »