Heat Pump Replacement
Orange County’s Trusted Heat Pump Replacement Company
If you feel your heat pump is not working as efficiently as it should be, or perhaps it is not working at all, it may be time for heat pump replacement in Orange County. If you are hesitant to replace your heat pump due to the fact that you would like it to last just a bit longer, you may actually end up spending more in the long run, then you would if you replaced your heat pump.
Dynamic Air Services provides fast and reliable heat pump replacement services to homes and business throughout the Orange County, CA area. We take an informative, no-pressure approach to heat pump replacement, so we will never try to pressure you into buying something you do not need. We believe, first and foremost, in being open and honest with our customers–and if that means recommending an inexpensive repair over replacement if that is in your best interest, that is what we will do.
Contact us today to request a free, no-obligation replacement estimate for a heat pump in Orange County!
Signs That it May be Time for Heat Pump Replacement
If you are on the fence about whether it is time to replace your heat pump, or whether your heat pump may survive another season, these signs can give you an idea that it may be time for heat pump replacement in Orange County. If your heat pump is older than 10 years old, then these signs are much more likely to result in the need for heat pump replacement.
- One of the biggest signs that it may be time to replace your heat pump is that regular maintenance is actually turning into regular repairs. If you feel like you are constantly paying to have your heat pump fixed, it may be time to look at installing a new heat pump.
- Humidity levels can be a good indicator of whether your heat pump is working to its full potential or not. If you have noticed a change in humidity levels within your home, this is a sign that your heat pump is not working correctly. Have an expert assess your heat pump to let you know if it is a simple repair needed, or time for replacement.
- If you have noticed a steady rise in your energy usage, or you have a steep climb all of a sudden, this could be due to your heat pump aging. New heat pump models can help you save energy, you may need to consider what will cost you more in the long run.
- If you are noticing spots throughout your home that are warmer or cooler, this can also be a sign that something is not right within your heat pump.
- Noises can often be an indicator of deterioration within your heat pump. If you notice your heat pump is getting noisier each day, it could be due to many things. Contact a heat pump specialist, it may be a minor fix or it could mean that your heat pump is on its last legs.
It’s nice to actually get good, honest work done by good, honest people! I will continue to use Dynamic…
If you feel that your heat pump may need replacing, it is best to get this looked at before the winter months arrive.
Satisfaction Guarantee Checklist
365 Day Test Drive
Receive a 365 day test drive on any heating or cooling system installed at your home by Dynamic Air Services Inc. If at any time during the first year you are not receiving the performance, quality, or comfort you were guaranteed, we will remove the system and refund 100% of your investment!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee that the equipment we have installed will perform as stated. If the system does not properly heat or cool your home, we will modify, repair or replace it until you are 100% satisfied.
No Lemons Guarantee
If the compressor in your air conditioner fails Twice in the first five years, we will install a complete and new outside unit. If the heat exchanger in your furnace fails in the first 10 years, we will install a new furnace.
We guarantee that the system(s) we have installed in your home will heat or cool your home as we have stated. If the temperature range we have promised is not achieved, we will repair or replace the system at no charge.
Property Protection Guarantee
All property such as lawns, shrubbery, carpeting, floors, walls, furniture, and door frames are protected. Damaged property will be repaired or replaced. Protective shoe covers and floor covers will be used on all work and traffic areas.
$500 No-Frustration Guarantee
If your system breaks down during the first two years and leaves you without heating or cooling for more than 24 hours, we will pay you $500 for your inconvenience.
Best Price Guarantee
We believe we have the best pricing available. If you find a competitor that offers the SAME type of equipment, scope of work, and warranties, provide us their quote and we will beat their price by 10%.
Why Choose Dynamic Air Services for Your Heat Pump Replacement in Orange County?
If you feel that your heat pump is not working to its full potential , contact the experts at Dynamic Air Services. We have been working in the Orange County and surrounding areas since 1998, to bring affordable heating and cooling services that exceed our customers expectations.
We work hard to provide you with the highest level of workmanship and customer service. Additionally, we offer warranties on all our products and services, so that you can trust that any job we do is covered for years after the work is finished.
Find a high-quality Lennox heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air Services.Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »