Heat Pump Repair in Santa Ana, CA
If your heating or cooling is not working correctly, it could be due to a problem with the heat pump. A heat pump works in both cooling and heating your home. For cooling it works to take the heat from the inside of your home and cool it, for heating it takes air from the outside of your home and heats it to help warm up your home.
The heat pump is made of a fan, coils, a compressor and a blower and uses refrigerant to help cycle. Due to the parts involved in a heat pump there are many things that may go wrong.
Dynamic Air Services has the experience and expertise to handle any heat pump repair project—large or small. We have been provided heat pump repair in Santa Ana, CA repair services to thousands of Southern California homes and businesses. Contact us today to schedule heat pump repair services in Santa Ana, CA. Call us at 949-273-0221949-273-0221 or fill out a contact form to get started!
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
The following issues may arise if there is a problem with your heat pump, if you feel you are in need of a heat pump repair in Santa Ana, CA, contact the experts at Dynamic Air Services.
- Your heat pump may not run at all, this may be due to the breaker being switched off, damaged fuses, or other electrical issues.
- The heat pump may short cycle, this could be due to dirt and debris collecting inside the unit.
- If ice is accumulating on your outdoor unit, your defrost cycle may be cycling too much, a HVAC specialist can diagnose what is going wrong with your unit.
- If the temperature in your home is below 50 degrees Fahrenheit and the heat pump is not turning on, there could be a problem inside the unit.
- Balancing may be required if some rooms are too cool or warm, especially if other rooms in the home are heating or cooling to the correct temperature.
Professional Heat Pump Repair in Santa Ana, CA
Heat pump issues can be complex, hiring a certified technician is the best way to ensure that your heat pump is repaired correctly and that your HVAC unit will not break down at the worst time possible. A certified technician will open the access door and start to look into your unit to diagnose what the issue is, it may be as simple as cleaning out the heat pump, or it may be as complex as having to replace certain parts in the unit.
Why Choose Dynamic Air Services for Heat Pump Repair in Santa Ana, CA?
All of our technicians are certified by the Heat Exchanger Experts, the certification is for testing and maintaining all furnace brands. Aside from this, Dynamic Air Services has been providing Southern California homes and businesses with reliable and affordable heating system repair for years and in this time we have built a strong business based on excellent customer service and reasonable prices.
We believe that our customers should be completely satisfied with the service they receive from us and we work hard to provide this service from your first contact with our company. All of our technicians are trained in the latest technology and are fully insured.
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »