Air Conditioner Repair
Serving Orange County & Riverside County
As a California resident, you understand how important a working cooling system is. We experience some serious heat, so you need a high-efficiency air conditioning system to maintain the comfort levels in your home. That’s why we know there is nothing worse than having your air conditioner break down on a hot day. Cooling your house down can be a hard task when the sun is beating down and you have no cooling system!
If your San Diego home’s air conditioner has stopped working or you don’t feel it is working as efficiently as it should it could be due to many reasons, Dynamic Air Services can diagnose and repair your air conditioner system so that you can be sure your air conditioner will work when you need it most.
Call us at 949-273-0221 or fill out the contact form on the right to request air conditioner repair service in Southern California.
I found brian through a friend of mine and had him come out to inspect a new commercial…
Air Conditioner Repair Services Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita & Irvine
Is your air conditioner making strange noises? Is your system constantly cycling on and off? Is it blowing warm air? Or worst of it, is it not turning on at all? Whatever the case may be, there’s only one name you need to know for San Diego air conditioner repair services—Dynamic Air Services. Our highly skilled team will work quickly to diagnose the problem and provide a resolution.
Don’t put up with an air conditioner problem longer than you need to. Give Dynamic Air Services a call at 949-273-0221 to schedule air conditioner repairs in Orange County and Riverside County.
Common Air Conditioner Repairs
At Dynamic Air Services, we’ve seen every air conditioner problem possible. You name it, we’ve fixed it. Some of the most common AC repairs we’ve seen in the San Diego area include:
- Compressor Repair
- Compressor Replacement
- Condenser Repair
- Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Sensor Repair
- Circuit Board Repair
- Drain Pan Replacement
Although this by no means is a comprehensive list of potential causes of AC breakdown, these issues highlight the bulk of the repair work that we see on air conditioning systems that have unexpectedly stopped working.
How To Know When You Need Air Conditioner Repair
Not sure if you need air conditioner repairs in Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, and Irvine? Watch out for these telltale warning signs?
- The air conditioner is running but the house is not cooling – This could be the results of a build up of debris and dirt inside your air conditioner. If you don’t have regular maintenance checks performed on your unit it can lead to dirty coils and filters that are clogged. This issue while seemingly simple could lead to further damage to your unit. Another issue that may cause your home not to cool properly is a lack of refrigerant in the system, this could be due to a lack of complete charge or a leak. Call a professional to have your unit checked over and consider setting up a regular maintenance schedule.
- The air conditioner won’t turn on – If you have checked your thermostat to make sure the batteries are working and the unit is switched to cool and your unit still will not switch on it could be due to many reasons. One of these problems may be electrical failure. Issues such as corroded wires or too much pressure on a compressor can cause your air conditioner to stop working. Regular maintenance can help prevent these types of issues occurring. If your unit has stopped working call the professionals today at Dynamic Air Services.
- The room temperature changes are dramatic – If you find that the temperature in your home changes more than 3 degrees when your unit is cycling, your thermostat may have adjustment issues. This can end up costing you money as your energy consumption goes up due to the thermostat not doing it’s job properly. It may be a simple adjustment to your thermostat, or it could be more complicated. Contact Dynamic Air Services today to have your thermostat checked.
- The air conditioner is on but there is no air coming out – If you can clearly hear the motor on your unit running yet you are not feeling any air movement this could be due to belt issues inside your unit. Contact Dynamic Air Services today and let us get your air conditioner up and running so you don’t get stuck on a hot day.
- The outside unit is leaking – Leaks can be due to many things, you may have a leak in the refrigerant, a blockage in the pipes or a formation of ice. Any of these issues may cause your air conditioner to leak excessively. If you have a leak it is best to call a professional to diagnose and fix the problem as it may require taking apart your unit.
Why Choose Dynamic Air Services for Air Conditioner Repair?
Dynamic Air Services have been serving Orange County and surrounding areas for over 15 years. We have worked hard to provide our customers with a high quality of service at affordable prices. We have a wealth of knowledge on major brand HVAC systems and you can be confident knowing that all of our factory-trained technicians are fully licensed and insured, they are also EPA certified.
Contact us today on 949-273-0221 or fill out our online contact form to request air conditioner repair service in Southern California.
Our Service Area for AC Services in Southern California:
Our service area includes the following cities and more in Orange, San Diego, and Riverside Counties:
- Aliso Viejo, CA
- Anaheim, CA
- Santa Ana, CA
- Fullerton, CA
- Huntington Beach, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Ladera Ranch, CA
- Orange, CA
- Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Laguna Niguel, CA
- San Juan Capistrano, CA
San Diego County:
- Carlsbad, CA
- Encinitas, CA
- Escondido, CA
- La Jolla, CA
- Oceanside, CA
- Ramona, CA
- San Marcos, CA
- Vista, CA
- And More!
- Corona, CA
- Murrieta, CA
- Riverside, CA
- Temecula, CA
- Eastvale, CA
- Hemet, CA
- Perris, CA
- Menifee, CA
- And More!
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »