AC Repair in Newport Beach, CA
There is nothing worse than having your air conditioner break down on a hot day. Cooling your house down can be a hard task when the sun is beating down and you have no cooling system.
If your air conditioner has stopped working or you don’t feel it is working as efficiently as it should, call Dynamic Air Services for AC repair in Newport Beach, California. Our team can diagnose and repair your air conditioner system so that you can be sure your unit will work when you need it most.
Call us at 949-518-3576949-518-3576 or fill out the contact form on the right to request AC repair in Newport Beach, CA.
How Do I Know When I Need AC Repair in Newport Beach, CA?
- The air conditioner is running but the house is not cooling – This could be the results of a buildup of debris and dirt inside your air conditioner. If you don’t have regular maintenance checks performed on your unit, you may have dirty and clogged coils and filters to deal with. This issue, while seemingly simple, could lead to further damage to your unit. Another issue that may cause your home not to cool properly is a lack of refrigerant in the system. This could be due to a lack of complete charge or a leak. Call a professional to have your unit checked over, and consider setting up a regular maintenance schedule.
- The air conditioner won’t turn on – If you have checked your thermostat to make sure the batteries are working and the unit is switched to cool and your unit still will not switch on, it could be due to many reasons. One of these problems may be electrical failure. Issues such as corroded wires or too much pressure on a compressor can cause your air conditioner to stop working. Regular AC maintenance can help prevent these types of issues from occurring. If your unit has stopped working, schedule AC repair in Newport Beach today.
- The room temperature changes are dramatic – If you find that the temperature in your home changes more than three degrees when your unit is cycling, your thermostat may have adjustment issues. This can end up costing you money as your energy consumption goes up due to the thermostat not doing its job properly. It may be a simple adjustment to your thermostat, or it could be more complicated. Contact our team today to have your thermostat checked.
- The air conditioner is on but there is no air coming out – If you can clearly hear the motor on your unit running yet you are not feeling any air movement this could be due to belt issues inside your unit. Give us a call to schedule AC repair in Newport Beach. Let us get your air conditioner up and running so you don’t get stuck on a hot day.
- The outside unit is leaking – Leaks can be due to many things: you may have a leak in the refrigerant, a blockage in the pipes, or a formation of ice. Any of these issues may cause your air conditioner to leak excessively. If you have a leak it is best to call a professional to diagnose and fix the problem as it may require taking apart your unit.
Why Choose Dynamic Air Services for AC Repair in Newport Beach, CA?
Dynamic Air Services have been providing AC repair Newport Beach, CA and the surrounding areas for over 15 years. We have worked hard to provide our customers with a high quality of service at affordable prices. We have a wealth of knowledge on major brand HVAC systems and you can be confident knowing that all of our factory-trained technicians are fully licensed, insured, and EPA certified.
Contact us today on 949-518-3576949-518-3576 or contact us online to schedule AC repair in Newport Beach, CA.
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »