AC Repair in Laguna Beach, California
There is nothing worse than having your air conditioner break down on a hot day. Cooling your house down can be a hard task when the sun is beating down and you have no cooling system.
If your air conditioner has stopped working or you don’t feel it is working as efficiently as it should it could be due to many reasons, Dynamic Air Services can diagnose and repair your air conditioner system so that you can be sure your air conditioner will work when you need it most.
Call us at 949-518-3576949-518-3576 or fill out the contact form on the right to request ac repair in Laguna Beach.
How Do I Know When to Schedule AC Repair in Laguna Beach?
It can be difficult to determine if your air conditioner requires repair or not. Here are some of the most common problems you may experience with your unit:
- The air conditioner is running, but the house is not cooling – This could be the results of a buildup of debris and dirt inside your air conditioner. Not having regular maintenance checks performed on your unit can lead to dirty coils and filters that are clogged. This issue, while seemingly simple, could lead to further damage to your unit. Another issue that may cause your home not to cool properly is a lack of refrigerant in the system. This could be due to a lack of complete charge or a leak. Call a professional to have your unit checked over and consider setting up a regular maintenance schedule.
- The air conditioner won’t turn on – If you have checked your thermostat to make sure the batteries are working and the unit is switched to cool and your unit still will not switch on, it could be due to many reasons. One of these problems may be electrical failure. Issues such as corroded wires or too much pressure on a compressor can cause your air conditioner to stop working. Regular maintenance can help prevent these types of issues from occurring. If your unit has stopped working, call the professionals today for AC repair in Laguna Beach.
- The room temperature changes are dramatic – If you find that the temperature in your home changes more than 3 degrees when your unit is cycling, your thermostat may have adjustment issues. This can end up costing you money as your energy consumption goes up due to the thermostat not doing it’s job properly. It may be a simple adjustment to your thermostat, or it could be more complicated. Contact Dynamic Air Services today to have your thermostat checked.
- The air conditioner is on, but there is not air coming out – If you can clearly hear the motor on your unit running yet you are not feeling any air movement this could be due to belt issues inside your unit. Contact Dynamic Air Services today and let us get your air conditioner up and running so you don’t get stuck on a hot day.
- The outside unit is leaking – Leaks can be due to many things. You may have a leak in the refrigerant, a blockage in the pipes, or a formation of ice. Any of these issues may cause your air conditioner to leak excessively. If you have a leak, it is best to call a professional to diagnose and fix the problem, as it may require taking apart your unit.
To learn more about common air conditioner problems and to schedule your AC repair service in Laguna Beach, give us a call at 949-518-3576949-518-3576.
Why Choose Dynamic Air Services for AC Repair in Laguna Beach, CA?
At Dynamic Air Services, we have been serving Laguna Beach, CA and surrounding areas for over 15 years. We have worked hard to provide our customers with a high quality of service at affordable prices. We have a wealth of knowledge on major brand HVAC systems, and you can be confident knowing that all of our factory-trained technicians are fully licensed and insured. They are also EPA certified. Give us a call today!
Contact us today on 949-518-3576949-518-3576 or fill out the contact form on the right to AC repair in Laguna Beach, CA.
Find a high-quality Lennox heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air Services.Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »