Air Conditioner Repair in Irvine, CA
There is nothing worse than having your air conditioner break down on a hot day. Cooling your house down can be a hard task when the sun is beating down and you have no cooling system.
If your air conditioner has stopped working or you don’t feel it is working as efficiently as it should it could be due to many reasons, Dynamic Air Services can diagnose and repair your air conditioner system so that you can be sure your air conditioner will work when you need it most.
Call us at 949-273-0221 or fill out our contact form to request air conditioner repair service in Irvine, CA.
Irvine AC Repair Services
Even if you keep up with routine maintenance, your air conditioner will likely suffer some hiccups that cause poor efficiency or a loss of cooling power. In Southern California, we all know how unpleasant it can be to need air conditioner service unexpectedly. To help you get comfortable again, our Irvine air conditioner repair technicians are ready to diagnose the issues quickly and provide lasting solutions.
Oftentimes a faulty air conditioner simply needs a good cleaning and tune-up so it can cool to the right temperatures. Other important AC repairs that we often perform in Irvine include fixing refrigerant leaks, repairing the circuit board, calibrating the thermostat, and repairing vital parts like the compressor and condenser.
Dynamic Air Services uses a thorough inspection and high-tech diagnostics equipment to locate air conditioner problems. We cut to the root of the problem and fix it, then test for proper temperatures and airflow to make sure you have the best air conditioner efficiency and performance possible.
Use our contact form or call 949-273-0221 to request air conditioner repair service in Irvine, CA today.
How To Know When You Need Air Conditioner Repair in Irvine, CA
Anytime your air conditioner is not working quietly and efficiently to keep you cool and comfortable, something is wrong. If you notice any of these problems, let us know and our AC repair technicians in Irvine will come out to troubleshoot and solve the issue.
- The air conditioner is running but the house is not cooling – This could be the results of a buildup of debris and dirt inside your air conditioner. If you don’t have regular maintenance checks performed on your unit it can lead to dirty coils and filters that are clogged. This issue while seemingly simple could lead to further damage to your unit. Another issue that may cause your home not to cool properly is a lack of refrigerant in the system, this could be due to a lack of complete charge or a leak. Call a professional to have your unit checked over and consider setting up a regular maintenance schedule.
- The air conditioner won’t turn on – If you have checked your thermostat to make sure the batteries are working and the unit is switched to cool and your unit still will not switch on it could be due to many reasons. One of these problems may be electrical failure. Issues such as corroded wires or too much pressure on a compressor can cause your air conditioner to stop working. Regular maintenance can help prevent these types of issues occurring. If your unit has stopped working call the professionals today at Dynamic Air Services.
- The room temperature changes are dramatic – If you find that the temperature in your home changes more than 3 degrees when your unit is cycling, your thermostat may have adjustment issues. This can end up costing you money as your energy consumption goes up due to the thermostat not doing it’s job properly. It may be a simple adjustment to your thermostat, or it could be more complicated. Contact Dynamic Air Services today to have your thermostat checked.
- The air conditioner is on but there is no air coming out – If you can clearly hear the motor on your unit running yet you are not feeling any air movement this could be due to belt issues inside your unit. Contact Dynamic Air Services today and let us get your air conditioner up and running so you don’t get stuck on a hot day.
- The outside unit is leaking – Leaks can be due to many things, you may have a leak in the refrigerant, a blockage in the pipes or a formation of ice. Any of these issues may cause your air conditioner to leak excessively. If you have a leak it is best to call a professional to diagnose and fix the problem as it may require taking apart your unit.
Why Trust Dynamic Air Services for AC Repair in Irvine?
Our locally owned business was founded on the principle that technology can be used to make our lives more comfortable and energy-efficient. For more than 15 years, homeowners and businesses in Irvine and throughout Orange County have gotten better results from air conditioning repair thanks to our commitment to cutting-edge solutions and professional service. We have worked hard to provide our customers with a high quality of service at affordable prices. We have a wealth of knowledge on major brand HVAC systems and you can be confident knowing that all of our factory-trained technicians are fully licensed and insured, they are also EPA certified.
Dynamic Air Services provides AC repairs by trained, certified technicians with a focus on affordability and helpfulness. Call 949-273-0221 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for air conditioner repair in the Irvine, CA area.
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »