Air Conditioner Repair in Huntington Beach, CA
There is nothing worse than having your air conditioner break down on a hot day. Cooling your house down can be a hard task when the sun is beating down and you have no cooling system.
If your air conditioner has stopped working or you don’t feel it is working as efficiently as it should it could be due to many reasons, Dynamic Air Services can diagnose and repair your air conditioner system so that you can be sure your air conditioner will work when you need it most.
Since 1998, Dynamic Air Services has been providing smart, friendly air conditioner repair services for Huntington Beach homes and businesses. We use the latest technology and employ a team of licensed HVAC technicians who always use the best practices. When your air conditioner isn’t cooling properly or has lost some energy efficiency, we can save the day with cutting-edge solutions at affordable prices.
Contact us today to let us know how we can help you stay cool and comfy. Call 949-518-3576 or request an appointment online for air conditioner repairs in Huntington Beach, CA or the surrounding area.
Air Conditioner Repair in Huntington Beach, CA
Most air conditioner problems can be described very simply: either the AC won’t turn on, it’s blowing warm air, there’s strange noises or musty smells, or simply the AC isn’t cooling to the right temperature. With the long, hot summers we have in Huntington Beach, all that really matters is that you get air conditioning repairs that work, and fast!
When our technicians arrive at your home or business, we’ll get to work to quickly solve the problem. We work with all brands and models, including standard central air conditioners as well as heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, and other types of cooling equipment.
Our air conditioner repair services include, but are not limited to:
- Refrigerant Leaks
- AC Compressor Repair
- AC Condenser Repair
- Drain and Drain Pan Repair
- AC Wiring Repair
- AC Circuit Board Repair
- Frozen Air Conditioner
- Broken AC Fan
- Thermostat Replacement
Call us at 949-518-3576 to request air conditioner repair service in Huntington Beach, CA.
How To Know When You Need Air Conditioner Repair in Huntington Beach, CA
- The Air Conditioner is Running but the House is Not Cooling – This could be the results of a buildup of debris and dirt inside your air conditioner. If you don’t have regular maintenance checks performed on your unit it can lead to dirty coils and filters that are clogged. This issue while seemingly simple could lead to further damage to your unit. Another issue that may cause your home not to cool properly is a lack of refrigerant in the system, this could be due to a lack of complete charge or a leak. Call a professional to have your unit checked over and consider setting up a regular maintenance schedule.
- The Air Conditioner Won’t Turn On – If you have checked your thermostat to make sure the batteries are working and the unit is switched to cool and your unit still will not switch on it could be due to many reasons. One of these problems may be electrical failure. Issues such as corroded wires or too much pressure on a compressor can cause your air conditioner to stop working. Regular maintenance can help prevent these types of issues occurring. If your unit has stopped working call the professionals today at Dynamic Air Services.
- The Room Temperature Changes are Dramatic – If you find that the temperature in your home changes more than 3 degrees when your unit is cycling, your thermostat may have adjustment issues. This can end up costing you money as your energy consumption goes up due to the thermostat not doing it’s job properly. It may be a simple adjustment to your thermostat, or it could be more complicated. Contact Dynamic Air Services today to have your thermostat checked.
- The Air Conditioner is On But There is No Air Coming Out – If you can clearly hear the motor on your unit running yet you are not feeling any air movement this could be due to belt issues inside your unit. Contact Dynamic Air Services today and let us get your air conditioner up and running so you don’t get stuck on a hot day.
- The Outside Unit is Leaking – Leaks can be due to many things, you may have a leak in the refrigerant, a blockage in the pipes or a formation of ice. Any of these issues may cause your air conditioner to leak excessively. If you have a leak it is best to call a professional to diagnose and fix the problem as it may require taking apart your unit.
Why Choose Dynamic Air Services for Air Conditioner Repair in Huntington Beach?
At Dynamic Air Services, we’ve been serving Orange County with HVAC repairs for more than 15 years. Our trained and certified technicians can troubleshoot any problem and provide an effective solution. We use advanced diagnostics and our wealth of expertise to quickly determine what air conditioner repairs you need. We have a wealth of knowledge on major brand HVAC systems and you can be confident knowing that all of our factory-trained technicians are fully licensed and insured, they are also EPA certified.
We know that our neighbors throughout Orange County care not just about getting their air conditioning fixed, but also about maximum energy efficiency and clean indoor air quality. Our team will make sure that you get a lasting repair and that the system is operating to its full potential.
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »