Ductless Heat Pumps
Serving Orange County & Riverside County
Ductless heat pumps consist of an outdoor unit and one or more indoor units. Instead of heated or cooled air passing through ducts, the system transfers heat energy in and out of the home, pushing cooled air or heated air inside.
To some extent, ductless systems operate like window-mounted air conditioners. However, heat pumps provide far more efficiency and better performance. And because they’re built into the wall, ceiling, or attic — there are no ducts and no open windows.
Available in single or multi-unit models, ductless heat pumps can condition one room or many. Many units are installed to cool and heat just one space, but the system can be wired to multiple indoor units to provide comfort throughout the home.
A ductless heat pump uses electricity very efficiently. In the Southern California climate, they are capable of incredible performance and lower energy bills compared to many other kinds of heating and cooling systems.
Benefits of Choosing a Ductless Heat Pump
While ductless systems require a bit of an investment to install, they pay for themselves over time in lower energy costs. Heat pumps can last decades, so the savings really build up over time.
Ductless heat pumps are an attractive solution for many people because of the convenience and versatility they offer:
- Easy install: No need for new ductwork.
- Energy savings: Efficient electrical power and the fact that air doesn’t pass through ducts means less fuel, more comfort.
- Add to existing systems: Perfect for finished garages and attics, room additions, or any space not covered by a central system.
- Double duty: Heating & cooling from one system to provide year-round comfort.
- Easy control: Many models use mobile apps, remote controls, timers and other features for convenience and even more energy savings.
- Tons of options: Ductless heat pumps can be installed almost anywhere, in one or more rooms, so you get the comfort and esthetics you want.
I found brian through a friend of mine and had him come out to inspect a new commercial…
Ductless Heat Pump Installation & Service in Orange County, CA
In as little as one day, you can enjoy the quiet, efficient, comfortable environment you want with ductless heat pumps. The process starts with choosing the right model in the right size. Our team can recommend options to suit any budget and any home. Whether environmental concerns or maximum performance are driving your decision, we help you navigate the field.
In the event that your ductless system needs repairs or maintenance, it’s important to work with HVAC professionals with relevant experience — not all heating and cooling companies work with ductless systems regularly. You’ll enjoy reliable performance and easy operation for years, but we’ll be there to service your equipment whenever you need.
Interested in the efficient and quiet performance of ductless heat pumps? Contact us at Dynamic Air services for all your HVAC needs.
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »