$69 FURNACE INSPECTION SPECIAL
Schedule Your Inspection Today and Receive a Free CO2 Detector!
Before the cooler weather hits, experts recommend having a professional service your furnace to keep it in good running order and prevent it from failing when you need it most. An annual furnace inspection and service will prolong the life of the system, save energy and decrease health risks.
Not maintaining your furnace can cause it to run less efficiently, making it work even harder, therefore increasing your monthly energy bills. There have been a lot of studies that have proven having it serviced and maintained can save up to 30 percent on your energy bills
It can also be a health hazard. A furnace inspection can reveal carbon monoxide leaks, which are hard to detect because the gas is colorless and odorless. Carbon monoxide can lead to headaches, dizziness, nausea and even death. An estimated 500 people die each year, and 15,000 people are taken to emergency rooms, because of exposure.
Dynamic Air Services will perform the following during your furnace inspection to ensure it’s running at peak operating performance:
- Inspect all furnace safety controls
- Clean & adjust main gas burners
- Inspect & tighten all connections & terminals
- Inspect flue assembly & proper venting of exhaust fumes
- Inspect heat exchanger for rust & cracks with inspection camera
- Inspect face plate for cracks & splits
- Vacuum/clean combustion chambers
- Vacuum/clean blower compartment
- Test, measure, record igniter resistance/ flame sensor
- Measure blower amp draw
- Inspect & test induced draft motor
- Measure & record supply voltage
- Inspect & test control module
- Measure and test 24volt transformer output
- Inspect & test system relays and/or sequencers
- Test & measure cap resistance
- Lubricate components (if required)
- Clean, level, test & calibrate thermostat
- Measure & record temperature rise
- Clean or replace air filters (Please provide filter size at time of scheduling)
To take advantage of this special offer, simply give our office a call at (949) 355-1355. Our friendly staff is here to serve you and your HVAC needs!
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »