Save energy and earn rebates when you have Dynamic Air Services install your ecobee3 thermostat. $125 in rebates and up to $60 in bill credits per year.
Heating and cooling account for a large portion of your home’s energy costs. Smart thermostats are the next generation of temperature control. They offer more control over your home’s temperature and climate than traditional thermostats–saving you more on your energy bill! Not to mention an ecobee3’s Wi-fi connection offers many rewards and advantages that go beyond temperature control.
Check out some of the following benefits of switching to a ecobee3 thermostat:
- Ecobee3 works with wireless remote sensors to make you more comfortable in your home while saving you money
- Not every room heats or cools the same. By measuring the temperature in the rooms that matter most, ecobee3 helps address hot and cold spots, keeping you comfortable. Most homes only need a few sensors, however if you’re lucky enough to live in a Chateau, rest assured we support up to 32.
- The wireless remote sensors measure temperature and occupancy. By knowing which rooms are occupied, ecobee3 makes smarter heating and cooling decisions, delivering more comfort when you’re home, and savings when you’re away.
TheEcobee3 can help homeowners and families save money each month. These thermostats are efficient and allow you to use less energy, all while helping the environment. On average, smart thermostats such as the Ecobee3 provide average savings of $112 to $145 a year. The Ecobee3 encourages its users to make smart, energy-saving choices and providing easy tips in the monthly energy reports.
Most smart thermostats allow homeowners to connect their devices via Wi-Fi. These Wi-fi thermostats contain sensors which control the heating and cooling systems have the ability to control your home’s temperature even when you are not home by logging in from anywhere in the world with an internet connection and making corrections to your thermostat. So, if you ever forget to turn down your thermostat before going to work or on vacation, this feature is very helpful!
Smart thermostats are designed to make your life easier and to do the thinking for you. They have very useful features such as maintenance reminders and the ability to monitor energy consumption. A smart thermostat has dirty filter detection so it can notify you when it is time to replace your air filter. You can monitor energy consumption every week to know if your energy use has gone up or down and to become smarter about how you program your thermostat.
How it works in 3 easy steps:
- Have your ecobee3 installed by Dynamic Air Services
- Go to ecobeerebates.com to apply for the $75 rebate from SCE and an additional $50 for SoCalGas customers.
- Once approved, you’ll see a credit on your next SCE bill of $75 if you are an SCE customer, or $125 if you are also a SoCalGas customer, and by allowing adjustments to your thermostat on Save Power Days, you can also earn bill credits of up to $60/year from SCE.
Save Power Days: As part of the program, on really hot summer days when demand for electricity is highest, your ecobee thermostat will be automatically adjusted by a few degrees for 4 hours. These will only occur on non-holiday weekdays between 2PM and 6PM PDT. For more details, visit the program page.
- You must have an internet connection.
- You must have an active ecobee thermostat wi-fi connected and registered with an ecobee account.
- You must be a customer of both SCE and SoCalGas to get the $125 rebate.
- You must have a residential “bundled” customer status, with an eligible Edison SmartConnectTM Meter.
- You must not be enrolled in any of the following rate plans: Domestic Seasonal (DS), Medical Baseline, or any Domestic Multiple (DM) plan.
- Residential customers who have a second home can qualify for up to two rebates
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air Services.Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »