Commercial Furnace Repair
Your commercial furnace has a bigger impact on your property than you might think. For example, if your furnace isn’t operating efficiently, then not only could it affect the comfort of your employees (which could affect productivity) and your customers (which could affect sales), but it could also affect your company’s monthly energy costs.
Not only should you schedule regular furnace maintenance to ensure that it’s working properly, but you should schedule an appointment with us at Dynamic Air Services for any commercial furnace repair needs. Remember, even the smallest problem should be fixed immediately as it can grow worse the longer it goes unchecked.
Signs You May Need Furnace Repair
The following are a few signs that you are in need of our commercial furnace repair services:
- Your heating bills are higher than normal – Your heating bills may be high in the first place if you are heating a large space – but if you notice a dramatic difference from one month to the other, it means something is probably causing your furnace to work inefficiently.
- Your commercial space isn’t warm enough – If you can’t seem to heat your commercial space, no matter how high you crank the thermostat, then there may be one of several issues, from a faulty thermostat to an issue with the furnace pilot light.
- Your furnace is too loud – If your furnace seems louder than normal, this is often indicative of current or pending problems. If the furnace is hissing, making loud banging noises or grinding, then it could contain a component that needs to be repaired or replaced, such as a loose belt.
- The pilot light is yellow – The furnace pilot light should be blue – if it is yellow then it means that the gas combination of your furnace is in bad shape. When the pilot light is yellow there’s a chance that its producing too much carbon monoxide, which can be dangerous. You need to get this fixed ASAP.
- Your furnace won’t start or stay on – If you’re having trouble turning the furnace on or keeping it on, then it could be due to an issue with the thermostat, the pilot light, the fan motor or the wiring.
Schedule Commercial Furnace Repair in Orange County
If you notice any of these issues with your furnace, contact us at Dynamic Air Services today. We enjoy a stellar reputation in the Southern California area for our high quality customer service and commercial heating repair work.
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »