Is it Time for a New Commercial HVAC Contractor?
Are you not entirely convinced that your current commercial HVAC contractor is truly getting the job done? If you’re thinking about searching for a new company for your heating and cooling needs, you’ll want to make sure your next pick is the best fit. Here’s a good idea of what you want to find (and what you don’t) in your next commercial HVAC contractor.
What You Want in an HVAC Contractor
- A User-Friendly Website – A website that’s easy to navigate indicates that it was designed with the customer in mind, which means your satisfaction matters to the company.
- Easy to Find Reviews – The company’s website should also highlight where you can read customer testimonials. If these aren’t in plain sight, that’s a red flag.
- Excellent Customer Service – You want a company that shows up promptly for appointments and that works quickly and efficiently. Make sure they understand you’re running a business, and unfortunately, you don’t have time for inconvenient interruptions like HVAC issues.
- Free Estimates – You shouldn’t have to feel like your contractor is holding you hostage. Instead, you should have the flexibility to decide if you can afford the work necessary work before having to pay.
- Fully Licensed & Insured Technicians – Finally, be sure to find out if the company’s team has the expertise they need to work on your system.
And, What You Should Avoid
- A Pushy or “Salesy” Approach – Your HVAC company should listen to your needs instead of trying to push every top dollar equipment and service on you.
- Unwillingness to Fully Explain Quotes – Even if the estimate is free, if the technician won’t explain the repairs or installation costs, that’s a warning sign.
Call Dynamic Air Services for Your Commercial Heating & Cooling Needs
If you’ve decided it is indeed time to hire a new commercial HVAC contractor, you’re in luck! We’re proud to say that Dynamic Air Services has everything you’ll want to find in a heating and cooling company and none of the characteristics you don’t. We serve a variety of small businesses throughout Orange County and the surrounding area, including:
Our dedication to excellent customer service, quality work, and fair pricing makes us the ideal partner for your heating and cooling needs. Reach out to us online or call 949-518-3576 today to schedule a maintenance appointment or a free estimate for installation or repair!
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »