Why Go Ductless with Your HVAC System?
If you are in the market for a new heating or cooling system, you may want to consider going ductless. Ductless systems offer many benefits to your home and offer an esthetically pleasing heating and cooling option.
How Do Ductless HVAC Systems Work?
A ductless system can take care of both heating and cooling your home. It works by using heat pump technology, and works through an outdoor unit that is connected to an indoor unit. The outdoor unit sits outside of your home and holds the motor. The outside unit is connected to the inside unit by small cables, these cables include a refrigerant line. The inside unit sits on a wall on your home distributing heated or cooled air. There is no need for a duct system as these two units, connected together, do all the work.
What Are Advantages of a Ductless HVAC System?
There are many advantages or benefits that come with using a ductless system, lets look at a few of these advantages.
- More Control – As heating and cooling takes place from a single unit, you can choose where to place this unit. One unit can do a great job at heating or cooling an open plan home, or you can install multiple units to have complete control over different areas in your home. You will be cooling and heating your main living areas where comfort is usually needed most.
- One System – One small unit installed in your home can take control of both heating and cooling. Most systems include a remote control making it easy to adjust the temperature when you need to.
- Quiet Operation – Systems that push air through ducts can be noisy, you may hear banging, creaking, and other noises, with a ducted system. Ductless systems are quieter both inside and out, letting you enjoy your home without the banging, creaking, and groaning.
- Healthier Air – Unlike ducted systems that collect dust, dander, mold, and pollen, in places you can’t see. A ductless system circulates clean air throughout your home. The filters used in the system, purify the air, catching allergens before they enter the home. This helps you keep your air clean and your home healthier.
- Energy Savings – Savings over other systems such as baseboard, electric furnaces, and wall/ceiling systems, can be significant when you have a high efficiency ductless system installed. You will save money by only cooling/heating the areas of the home you constantly use, and can easily control when heating/cooling is used throughout the day.
I found brian through a friend of mine and had him come out to inspect a new commercial…
Installing a Ductless HVAC System
The ease of installation on a ductless system is another benefit. If your home does not have ductwork, there is no need to have someone installing expensive ductwork in your attic, crawlspace, or walls. If you do have ductwork you can still install a ductless HVAC system and simply leave it unused.
Ductless HVAC Installation in Southern California
If you are considering ductless HVAC system installation in Southern California and would like to know more, contact us today at Dynamic Air Service, we can provide you with a free installation estimate on your new heating and cooling system.
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »