Advantages of Ductless AC Systems
There’s a good chance you have been in a room with ductless air conditioning and didn’t even notice it. Mini-split systems are easy on your eyes and ears, as well as your utility bills.
Southern California is lucky to live in an ideal climate for ductless AC systems. They can handle even our hottest summers while also providing ample heating when you need it. Ductless equipment runs quietly, creates a consistent comfort level in a room or area, and costs less to operate than central air or traditional wall units.
Ductless AC systems attach to a wall and require only a small opening to pass wires to the outside. Like central air, an outdoor compressor cools and heats air before passing it into the room where it’s quietly fanned out.
The biggest difference, of course, is that you don’t need ductwork to move the conditioned air.
Benefits of Ductless AC Systems
Ductless air conditioning is lean, green, and easy to enjoy. You can operate them with a remote control or app, while enjoying savings and comfort without a big installation process or new ductwork.
There’s a lot to love:
1. Amazing energy savings. Ductless units use advanced technology to provide ample cooling with less energy consumed. Because there’s no ductwork, even less energy is needed to move the air.
2. Zone cooling. Cool down the casita without installing an entire central system! Home additions, finished garages, and tough-to-cool spaces can be efficiently cooled with ductless. Some models even allow for multiple indoor units.
3. Super quiet. The indoor unit sits high on the wall, almost silently fanning cool air into the room.
4. Better than wall and window AC. No matter how well you seal them, these units leak air outside. Window units can be a safety hazard, too.
5. Awesome air quality. Ducts can trap dust and other allergens, but ductless units provide nothing but clean air.
6. Simple installation. No need to add ductwork or find space for bulky equipment. Ductless AC systems can be installed in just a few hours.
7. Modern and attractive. Don’t worry about adding new equipment to the wall. These systems are sleek, minimalist, and typically solid white.
Ductless AC Systems in the Orange County Area
Get help from an HVAC team that knows all about ductless air conditioning. Dynamic Air Services installs and services ductless mini-splits throughout Southern California — call 949-273-0221 or use our online contact form to schedule an appointment.
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »