Why Does My Indoor Air Quality Matter?
The comfort of your home depends on much more than a properly working HVAC system. Afterall, does the temperature really matter if the air you’re breathing in day and night is stale or full of debris?
It’s possible that you’ve heard the term “indoor air quality” before and thought, “My house is clean! I don’t need to worry about that.” However, IAQ should be a concern for all homeowners, especially those who live in older homes or who have family with asthma, allergies, or low immune systems.
Family members, friends, pets, and even service providers track dirt and allergens into your house everyday. Those substances are swept into your heating and cooling system and cycled throughout your home. If you don’t have something in place to clear out those germs, you’re going to keep breathing them in.
Here’s the bottom line: if you want your home to be as healthy and comfortable as possible for your loved ones, your indoor air quality matters.
Options for Indoor Air Quality
When it comes to IAQ, there is no “one size fits all.” While you can’t go wrong with any product or service, it’s best to figure out your family’s needs first. Then, decide which options will improve the comfort of your home. Choose from products and services like:
- Air Filters – Get rid of germs and allergens before they have a chance to enter your home from your HVAC system.
- Air Purifiers – This germ-killing technology eliminates bacteria, mold, and more.
- UV Light Air Cleaners – Installed inside your ductwork, these systems kill bacteria, viruses, and mold before they get inside.
- Dehumidifiers – Whole-home dehumidifiers help filter out damp, warm air in the hot months, alleviating allergy and asthma problems.
- Humidifiers – In the colder months, humidifiers help put moisture back into your home, combating dry skin and other health issues.
- Duct Cleaning – An occasional professional duct cleaning will help remove dust, dirt, and debris that has built up in your ductwork over time.
- Duct Sealing – Leaky ductwork causes stale air and inconsistent temperatures. Having a professional seal up those leaks will fix these issues and improve your system’s efficiency!
IAQ in Orange County and Beyond
Dynamic Air Services has been keeping the families of Orange County and the surrounding area comfortable for nearly 15 years. If you want high quality work, excellent customer service, and fair, affordable prices for IAQ products and services, contact us today!
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air Services.Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »