The last thing you’re going to want to deal with this summer is a malfunctioning or broken down air conditioner – especially here in Santa Ana. To reduce the risk of this happening, we highly recommend scheduling an air conditioner inspection before summer really gets going.
Unfortunately, while an inspection can reduce the need for repairs, your air conditioner could still break down or malfunction at some point. If this does happen, then you’ll want to have your air conditioner repaired as soon as possible.
Air Conditioner Repair in Santa Ana
If you think that your air conditioner is malfunctioning or it simply isn’t working at all, then we will send one of our highly trained and experienced HVAC technicians to your home or place of business in order to do a thorough inspection.
We will identify the problem and make any necessary repairs to get your A/C unit up and running as efficiently and effectively as possible. The following are just a few of the common A/C repair services that we provide:
- Circuit board repair
- Compressor repair or replacement
- Condenser repair
- Drain pan replacement
- Refrigerant leak repair and refrigerant refills
- Sensor repair
Signs That You Need Air Conditioner Repair in Santa Ana
The following are a few signs that you should look for if you think that your air conditioner might be in need of our repair services:
- Your air conditioner won’t turn on – If your air conditioner simply doesn’t work at all – and you’ve already checked the thermostat, then it may be the result of an electrical failure. This can be caused by excessive pressure on a compressor or due to corroded wires.
- Your air conditioner will turn on, but won’t produce cool air – If you can hear the A/C unit running but no cool air is coming out, then there may be an issue with the belt inside of your unit.
- Your air conditioner isn’t properly cooling your home – If it’s producing cool air, but doesn’t seem to be effectively cooling your home to your desired temperature, then there could be several different issues. The unit’s filters or coils could be dirty and clogged or there may be a refrigerant leak.
- The temperature changes in your home are dramatic – If the temperature in your home changes more than three degrees when your A/C unit is cycling, there could be adjustment issues with your thermostat.
- Your air conditioner is making strange sounds – If your unit is producing strange sounds while operating, it could mean that a component has broken or is about to break.
It’s important that you have your air conditioner looked at as soon as something goes wrong with it. Even if your air conditioner is still able to function while exhibiting these signs, you should have it repaired as quickly as possible in order to improve its efficiency and effectiveness.
If you are in need of air conditioner repair in Santa Ana, whether for your home or your business, contact us at Dynamic Air Services today.
Find a high quality Amana heating & cooling system from Dynamic Air .Learn More
We have great discounts & promotions.Learn more about them today »